- A Valid FCC Amateur Radio License.
- Proof of passing required classes and any associated certificates.
- Completed registration form. Note: If you are a current member, you are required to renew your membership annually by submitting an updated membership form. There is no cost to be a member.
- Participation in Borough and District wide nets, events and meetings.
- Access to amateur radio equipment.
- Submit your registration form via email or in person at our next monthly meeting.
- Membership registration forms are reviewed by Vincent Mattera, KB2PSI the Emergency Coordinator (E.C.) for Richmond County.
Additional comments or question? Please contact our E.C.